Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thank You Jeremy!

As promised, I want to give credit and say a quick thank you to Jeremy Myers of TILL HE COMES Blog. He has kindly given me the permission to reproduce the "What would you say?" article in my previous post. I highly recommend his blog (now linked to mine) for the much needed teachings on the unconditional grace of our Lord Jesus Christ for sinners (which is the theme of my blog). You will also find solid teachings on the Bible, Church, and Theology there. So far, he hasn't written anything I would consider heretical... yet. Ha! Just kidding Jeremy :-) Keep up the good work brother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel,

Thanks for linking to my blog. I really appreciate it! I have yours in my bloglines as well, and will be reding it regularly. Keep up the good work!