Friday, September 7, 2007

Quote of the Week and apologies for Lack of Updates


I want to apologise to my few but faithful readers out there in the blogworld for the lack of post in the last couple of weeks. I'm not making any excuses but I've been preoccupied lately with work and my son Jayden has not been 100%. Praise God things are looking up now and God willing, I shall post a new entry soon. Meanwhile, here's a quote for you to ponder. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Oh for the love of food! said...

Hi Daniel, hope Jayden feels a lot better today. Don't worry about not blogging, I wasn't in the mood to blog for a whole week after I came back from my holiday, guess I lost the momentum from not blogging for awhile. Anyway, it's time to get my groove back. Take good care of the Cutie!