Thursday, August 9, 2007

I feel Good...


Last Sunday I got this awesome gift from Ming and Carol. It's a shaver. Not just any shaver. It's an ergonomically-designed razor made for shaving the scalp. It's apparently so good that it's been voted Top 10 Design of 2000 by the TIME Magazine. I'm looking forward to TEST DRIVE this baby this weekend. I will write my review of it here, so watch this space...hahahahhaa.

I'm not gonna lie, receiving gift makes me feel good, but receiving gift from a friend is that much sweeter. It's never about how expensive the gift is, but the thoughtfulness is what makes your day. So thanks Ming, Carol, and all of you who've been friends to me. You're awesome and I thank God for bringing you into our world.

2 comments:

Oh for the love of food! said...

Thanks, Daniel, for those kind words. Likewise, Ming and I AND our girls feel really blessed with you and your family's friendship and hospitality.
You certainly have got your groove with writing, you TOTALLY under estimated yourself, Daniel! Oh, you must teach me how you published today's photo without a background. It's really cool (or HOT, whatever it is they say these days! HA!HA!) I've always wanted to know how bloggers achieve this effect.

Daniel Indradjaja said...

Carol,
I don't know how others does it. This particular picture is actually just a normal photo with a white background that blends in with the white background of my blog :-)

However, Apple just came up with the iLife and iWork application suites that can easily (literally 1 touch of a button) remove unwanted background. Go to www.apple.com for a demo video.